Monday 17 June 2013

Welcome

Hi!

I have decided to start this blog simultaneously alongside a YouTube channel, both called ‘BuddingBean’. They will hopefully develop into a go-to place for all the necessary information about being a Vegan and the realistic and achievable fundamentals of living a natural and eco-friendly lifestyle. I think that people are slowly becoming more accustomed to the idea of living in a different way to how society tells us to live but there are limited resources that people can trust in learning more about how they can practically apply these ideas to their life. I plan on talking about an array of  topics ranging from the best current beauty products to how to be eco-friendly when doing the laundry. Ultimately I’d like this to be a journey and just see where it takes me, as Buddha once said 'do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.'

Much love, Bean
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment